Sunday, February 26, 2012

Learning Journal 18

In class this Friday we discussed course contracts and finding a field studies mentor. These are two big things I am still working on. Right now I am trying to work on my 6 credits that I will be taking while in India. I think that most of these will be internship credits. I will get a lot of experience in dental clinics so the hours will add up quickly. I also hope that interviewing or some of the other things that we do to gather information will count toward internship hours and I could come home with even more hours than expected. I would probably decide to take an advanced topics for research or mentored research under my primary mentor as well. I just know that I will be pretty busy with all that I have to do and accomplish, which I am excited about because I enjoy staying busy.
There were not any Oo-Ahh moments in class this past Friday because it was mainly informative. Something that I will need to focus on is my primary mentor. If I can have a good mentor it will help my project to turn out better and be more enjoyable. Someone that I can communicate with to help change and adapt my project once I land in India will be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment