Thursday, April 5, 2012

Learning Journal 33

In class on Wednesday I presented my research proposal. I felt like when you present your idea, you learn a lot about your idea. It helps you to develop what you understand about it and what you want others to understand. It is also beneficial because classmates can comment on your research and help clarify some points. It was nice to be able to present because I have a better idea of what is good to focus on and what I know well. It also shows me what I can work on and develop more so that other people can understand it. I don't want to sound like I am beating a dead horse by saying the same stuff over and and over.
I was the only one that presented in my section on Wednesday so it will be nice to hear other presentations. I think the methods and ideas of others will be interesting to listen to and it may help me to develop my project even further.
It will be interesting to come home and present my project for the inquiry conference. I will not only be explaining my project and the reasoning behind it, but I will also be presenting the results. The results and tying it all together will be a big part of it all. I look forward to making the connections and seeing the results of my project.
I feel like as I travel to India and begin asking my survey questions, that I will really begin to understand what I am looking for. I have a great idea of what I want to see, but I am not quite positive the answers that I will get. I may come to find that certain answers on my survey reveal a lot about why dental care is in its current condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment